|The Miami Valley Communications Council and the Municipal Training Academy invites you to attend:
|September 10, 2020
OHIO ETHICS LAW: CAN I DO THAT?
Thursday, September 10, 2020 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon
PRESENTERS: Susan Willeke, Education and Communications Manager, Ohio Ethics Commission
What are the latest trends, investigations, and highlights in governmental ethics? Don’t miss this engaging and interactive discussion that analyzes the hot issues under the Ohio Ethics Law. This specialized session will assist those in public service who are subject to the law and those in the private sector who are regulated by or do business with governmental entities.
• Identify potential conflicts of interest and understand appropriate and legal response
• Understand gift restrictions for those in public service or when interacting with public officials or public employees
• Recognize potential public contract and representation violations when public official has connections with private organizations
• Grasp post-employment requirements when leaving public service or hiring former public servants
• Learn about general assistance available from the Ohio Ethics Commission to understand and comply with the Ethics Law
All Webinars are from 11:00am to 12pm at Miami Valley Communications Council